This realistic silicone Dark Face is a MUST HAVE for every artist!
This is your go-to silicone practice skin that will help you improve your mapping and permanent makeup skills. On this Nude Face, you can practice brow, eyeliner, and lips mapping!
The model mimics real human face skin texture and will prepare you to feel confident when working on clients. You will be able to control the depth of the needle and see how the pigment will show off on real skin.
The silicone was created in Russia and has been patented. It is made out of high-quality, non-toxic, hypoallergenic medical silicone and is completely odorless!
Here are a few tips on how to use Silicone 3D Practice Models :
- are reusable for mapping;
- perfect for practicing hand and finger positioning as well as skin stretching;
- models can be stuck to flat horizontal surfaces (table) or to shiny vertical surfaces, such as mirrors, glass doors;
- When working on silicone models, make sure to use new needles that are not extra sharp.
- Keep in mind that retention is very similar to retention when working on human skin (not like on a regular silicone skin pad). The pigment will appear as a light shade. If you want retention to appear brighter, please, use medium taper needles with a larger diameter.