"IRON S" is a versatile device designed for masters who are accustomed to working on serious and powerful devices.
An average needle stroke is 3.5 mm what allows it to be used in both pixelated and shading techniques. The device is also powerful enough to do tattoos.
Masters who do not prefer short strokes of the needle and the small needle stick out will be absolutely amazed by this device and choose it for any permanent make-up technique.
The device is equipped with a low-inertia motor specially developed for DEFENDERR.
Unlike iron core motors, low inertia motors have lower rotor inertia. In addition, electric motors have reduced vibration and noise levels and better handling.
"IRON S" has combined all the best developments on the market of modern permanent make-up devices:
• Small and lightweight design combined with a powerful motor.
• Impeccable handling and control during work.
• Soft and at the same time stable needle stroke for clear and confident lines.
• Convenient and ergonomic body that makes it easy to operate
• Removable twist-off holder for sterilization.
• Fully demountable design for service and details replacement.
• In combination with Defenderr Nano Systems cartridges pigment concentration is as high as 70%.
- Needle stroke: 3.5 mm
- Motor power: 5 W
- Working voltage: up to 10 V
- Rotational speed: 8,000 rpm
- Length: 112 mm
- Weight: 150 g
- Connector: RCA
- Warranty: 1 year
- Designed in the USA
- Body: Aviation coated aluminum
- Colors: Stealth, Gunmetal, Chromium, Pink
- Complete set: Device, power cable