Enjoy using the complete collection of 10 eyebrow inorganic iron oxide pigments.
Eve - Brown/Black cool. A luxurious pigment for deep rich mahogany tones used in place of black. Always modify with Truth to ensure a warm healed result.
Worship - Absolute Darkest Brown - Neutral. This dark brown has a neutral brown base. Also great for eyeliner on fair skin.
Purposes - Deep Dark Chocolate - Neutral Can be used for Fitz 2-6, on clients with brunette to black hair.
Blessed - Rich Cocoa - Warm. To be used on very olive skin, or at touchup for the brow that calls for more warmth after a Golden-Brown base has been established.
Pure - Warm - This Medium Warm Brown has no black in it – therefore ensuring no graying in very cool skin and for microblading and the use of similar tools that make fine lines.
Exalted - Deep Auburn - Warm. Most artists use as a modifier. Also this can be used for an auburn hue at touchup. An intense warm color that can also be used as a correcting color for gray or greenish-gray or bluish-gray brows or for brows that are not very saturated.
Faith - Light Golden Brown -Neutral. The perfect light golden brown for most light brown-haired clients. The color in the bottle appears almost too yellow/green, but under the skin, it will give you a beautiful light golden brown. The small amount of black in the formula is what makes this more of a Neutral color.
Chosen - Light Brown - Warm. A light brown. There is more warmth in this shade. Best used on olive skin but can be used on most skin tones.
Hope - Taupe A Light Grayish Brown - Neutral. A light grayish brown. This light taupe has enough yellow so as not to pull too much gray. Perfect for people with fair skin.
Adore - Blonde - Neutral. The perfect shade of blonde that will heal beautifully on the lightest Fitz 1 or 2 natural blonde. Best healed results are with machine work vs hand tools.
1. Made with EU guidelines and approved for worldwide use
2. Gamma radiation performed at the powder level
3. Made and bottled in the USA
4. Can be used for both manual Microblade hand tools and machine devices
5. Do NOT mix Reverence pigments with any other brand
6. You may go over pre-existing healed work from other pigment brands with Reverence pigments
7. Inorganic iron oxides have a larger molecular structure than organic pigments. You may experience a learning curve getting accustomed to using this pigment, they require skill to properly inflict into the skin
8. Separation is normal, pigments are insoluble. Simply shake well before use
9. FeO. Inorganic iron oxides are historically renowned throughout the world for their stability, reliability, and non toxic nature. These pigment will not shift