This realistic silicone Eye 3D model is a MUST HAVE for you if you are looking to practice and improve your brow and eyeliner mapping and permanent makeup skills!
The model mimics real human face skin texture and will prepare you to feel confident when working on clients. You will be able to control the depth of the needle and see how the pigment will show off on real skin.
The silicone was created in Russia and has been patented. It is made out of high-quality, non-toxic, hypoallergenic medical silicone and is completely odorless!
To make a wholesale inquiry for your academy or PMU school, email at email@example.com
Here are a few more tips on how to use Silicone 3D Practice Models :
- are reusable for mapping;
- perfect for practicing hand and finger positioning as well as skin stretching;
- models can be stuck to flat horizontal surfaces (table) or to shiny vertical surfaces, such as mirrors, glass doors;
- When working on silicone models, make sure to use new needles that are not extra sharp.
- Keep in mind that retention is very similar to retention when working on human skin (not like on a regular silicone skin pad). The pigment will appear as a light shade. If you want retention to appear brighter, please, use medium taper needles with a larger diameter.